Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Just dropping a quick note: Dave, Seth and Pete...

Just dropping a quick note: Dave, Seth and Pete are all still currently working on ClassiPress 3.1.3. An update is expected very soon. Even when we do start make a big push on Vantage, there will...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Good news but perhaps at first let repair what is...

Good news but perhaps at first let repair what is being talked about here.
  3. Yes, I too had a few queries with regards the...

Yes, I too had a few queries with regards the planned upgrade to Club (for other themes other than CP)

One point I needed to clarify is that there are 2 club memberships one is the standard one...
  4. Replies
    Views

General question about themes and GPL

Hi guys,

Apols that this is in the totally wrong forum. I tried to start the thread under pre-sales but it wouldn't let me with my log on.

Anyway. I am interested in the new club offering and...
  5. Replies
    Views

no wonder why... classipress 3.1 got delayed 2...

no wonder why... classipress 3.1 got delayed 2 month more... then we are up on about 8-9 month delay?

from the mail:

I think you will have a hard time getting the customers trust back...
  6. Replies
    Views

Seems to me like a missed opportunity here to...

Seems to me like a missed opportunity here to salvage some reputation here with an already frustrated customer base. Why not do something that literally calms the water and let us talk about...
  7. Replies
    Views

I've told you. It will be released on March 2012.

I've told you. It will be released on March 2012.
  8. Replies
    Views

So its been pushed to June...So much for April's...

So its been pushed to June...So much for April's fool joke, you jinxed it Iamfabian! lol
  9. Replies
    Views

Classipress 3.1 | launching tomorrow (woohoo)

Can't wait for the theme release status
    APRIL FOOLS
  10. Replies
    Views

just read the club mail.. not interested at all,...

just read the club mail.. not interested at all, only product i like is classipress.
    just took a look on the new clipper theme, the layout is nice, but the site gives no sence at all in my opinion,...
  11. [SOLVED] Solved the problem of slow and crash IE to load the single page ad.

Solved the problem of slow and crash IE to load the single page ad.

For problem solving and slowness of IE crash when loading a single page ad do the following.

Open the file...
  12. Replies
    Views

Here's the thing.. When it comes to the releases...

Here's the thing.. When it comes to the releases page, we can't win either way. With no page, we get constant threads from both existing and pre-sales customers "when is this being released?".. With...
  13. I agree too, that part of the forum is out of...

I agree too, that part of the forum is out of control.. people aren't using the prefix tags, threads aren't being updated, and many of the mods/tutorials are out of date. Quite often people also...
  14. I agree with your observation too. Anyway, I will...

I agree with your observation too. Anyway, I will refer this to the Forum Admin so that he can do something about it.
  15. Replies
    Views

I don't have a URL to share, but this can...

I don't have a URL to share, but this can definitely be done. Each theme would still require their own instance of WordPress to run, so this would be easy to achieve if you simply installed each on a...
  16. Replies
    Views

I solved this problem by editing the...

I solved this problem by editing the 'theme-scripts.js"
    See this discussion: http://forums.appthemes.com/validation-bug-contact-poster-form-13861/
  17. Replies
    Views

Customizations are not officially supported,...

Customizations are not officially supported, these kinds of questions of are subject to community based support so your sarcasm is uncalled for.
  18. Bad Behaviour plugin WordPress › Bad Behavior «...

Bad Behaviour plugin WordPress › Bad Behavior « WordPress Plugins works too. It is great for pre-filtering possible spam bots.
  19. My apologies on this post as the...

My apologies on this post as the taxonomy-ad_cat.php does not need step 5's code as the coding is already there to replace the actual listings. Just be sure to only use step 1's code. Sorry about the...
  20. also use Sexybookmarks, Executable php widget,...

also use Sexybookmarks, Executable php widget, Fast Secure Contact Form, Maintenance Mode but i wonder do you need contact form now?
  21. These are the ones I use: Sexybookmarks J...

These are the ones I use:

Sexybookmarks
    J Query Lightbox
    Email Login
    Executable php widget
    Fast Secure Contact Form
    Maintenance Mode
    Regenerate Thumbnails
    XCloner
  22. I use Wordpress BlockYou -to kick out spam IP...

I use

Wordpress BlockYou -to kick out spam IP to affiliate link instead. Sorry no page just search for it.

WP Security Scan - To make sure my files are safe
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] WPMU was replaced with the functions available in...

WPMU was replaced with the functions available in WordPress 3.0, hence our licences were adjusted accordingly.. You can read more about it on the WordPress Codex pages:
    WordPress MU « WordPress...
  24. For those who want this done on the 3.0.5.3,...

For those who want this done on the 3.0.5.3, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a tutorial from me on how to add this code perfectly. Here's my site with a working code I did tonight that...
  25. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Glad to hear you found a solution, thanks for...

Glad to hear you found a solution, thanks for sharing :)
Page 1 of 2 1 2