Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The theme is still dated on the front and...

The theme is still dated on the front and back-end compared to other themes.

This theme should do more out of the box which is what most modern themes do, instead of buying and installing loads...
  2. Thank you for your feedback, i notified the...

Thank you for your feedback, i notified the developer about and waiting for his response.
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I didn't realize there are parts of the world...

I didn't realize there are parts of the world where each character in a word is capitalized. I've had complaints because some users tend to SHOUT AND WRITE THE ENTIRE AD IN CAPS. This leads to really...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Its more of a feature that goes bad for you. I...

Its more of a feature that goes bad for you. I applied that formatting because people tend to use caps and that looks really bad in an advert, not to mention that it increases the height of the ads....
  5. Samcy Update: With 1.1 the foundation.min.css and...

Update:

With 1.1 the foundation.min.css and normalize.css are moved in 'hirebee/includes/setup-theme.php' and are loaded with <link>.To create a child theme you just need these lines

/*...
  6. Samcy I can see a milestone set from our devs to...

I can see a milestone set from our devs to "future release".

Have you tried this plugin?: https://wordpress.org/plugins/pie-register/
  7. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi blue, They are ordered based on their...

Hi blue,

They are ordered based on their registration date, so older users will be first.
  8. Replies
    Views

Dimitris For anyone wanting to allow users to upload...

For anyone wanting to allow users to upload custom avatars please download this patch ***:

Upload Custom Avatars Patch

*** IMPORTANT I: Please don't ask for additional requests, changes or...
  9. Replies
    Views

Samcy Please check the latest dev build, as it contains...

Please check the latest dev build, as it contains a fix for this. Let me know if it solves your issue or if there is something else to do.

Cheers
  10. Samcy @bluecafe, that's actually a bug. It's already...

@bluecafe, that's actually a bug. It's already fixed on the development build. You can download it form you customer account. It's safe to you as it only contains bug fixes.

Thanks for reporting.
  11. Replies
    Views

Samcy @bluecafe, for users with paid credits, the extra...

@bluecafe, for users with paid credits, the extra free credits will be added to their total.

The help tip will be updated to mention this detail. Thanks for mentioning it.
  12. Samcy another way would be to use the html tag...

another way would be to use the <link> html tag and add it in your header? i dont know if thats an option.
  13. Samcy Hi blue, I think i got what you mean here is...

Hi blue,

I think i got what you mean here is what you can do

@import url('../hirebee/styles/core/normalize.css');
    @import url('../hirebee/styles/core/foundation.min.css');
  14. Replies
    Views

Samcy I hope you have some patience with me. This theme...

I hope you have some patience with me. This theme is brand new and i have to ask our devs first, just to make sure i'm not answering something wrong. Getting back to you asap
  15. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi bluecafe, Yes, there seems to be something...

Hi bluecafe,

Yes, there seems to be something wrong or missing. I will ask our dev about that and get back to you asap
  16. Samcy Hi again bluecafe, The main style and color...

Hi again bluecafe,

The main style and color follows our theme standards:
    load theme color.css
    load main style.css

To create a child theme, you need to import the base 'color.css' and the main...
  17. Samcy Hi bluecafe, I will forward your thread to the...

Hi bluecafe,

I will forward your thread to the devs and let them check this. Getting back here as soon as possible.

Cheers
  18. Replies
    Views

ClassiPress3.3 auf Deutsch

Meine Übersetzung der ClassiPress Version 3.3 wurde von Appthemes soeben eingestellt. Seitdem ich die Dateien durchgesandt habe, wurde ich auf einige Tippfehler aufmerksam, welche ich bei mir schon...
  19. There is a small revision to the above code that...

There is a small revision to the above code that is necessary, or else search does not work correctly.

Change this:

else :
    $args = $wp_query->query;
    $args['orderby'] = 'title';
  20. Hi there, You're right, I can confirm those...

Hi there,

You're right, I can confirm those quirky behaviors. I've fixed it below:

You'll need to add the following before the query_posts( $args ); inside the if( $featured || is_page() ): ...
  21. Hi all, I wanted the following: - Listings on...

Hi all,

I wanted the following:
    - Listings on front page are sorted by newest (default)
    - Listings in categories are sorted by A-Z

I accomplished it by modifying /vantage/archive-listing.php....
  22. Replies
    Views

VANTAGE map-import-fix

Hi,

VANTAGE's import function will not show map if the listing doesn't have the lng and lat coordinates. They have implemented a fix that will get the coordinates automatically when you edit the...
  23. Thread: Draggable Pin

by madenza
    Replies
    Views

Draggable Pin

Hey, I am pretty new to APP themes and have only the Vantage theme at this moment. I saw a thread on the forum about making the pin in the map on submission draggable. That worked sweet with Vantage....
  24. Replies
    Views

I have already informed the error message to the...

I have already informed the error message to the developer team, I do not know if we'll have an answer before Monday.
  25. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Also, I don't like at all that the listing go...

Also, I don't like at all that the listing go off-line as pending just because someone want to claim ownership. Why do that? It can be mis-used, anyone can claim a bunch of listings that will then go...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3