Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] Add a "sold-tag" in ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" in ad-description (cp Vers. 3.1.8)

No comments about my poor english please... :biggrin:

In this tutorial I show how to add a "sold-tag" in the ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" inside the ad description. Tested with Classipress 3.1.8...
  2. [TUTORIAL] ClassiPress: Facebook Login Fix for fb-xxxxxxx Usernames

After digging through several posts on this topic, I have finally come up with a solution for the Facebook login issue in which user's names would show up as fb- followed by a random string of...
  3. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Show related ads including images by category

Hi there

I was looking for a easy way to show related ads including images on my new Classipress site (www.udlejerbasen.dk DANISH).
    Maybe it is not the best way to do it, but here is how i did...
  4. Thread: Finally Done

by hazara
    Replies
    Views

delete button

First of all make sure to backup file name tpl-dashboard.php and 2nd make sure you have cross.png image file in your images folder(cross.png comes in image folder of standard cp installation)....
  5. Replies
    Views

I hope Appthemes would correct this problem -- it...

I hope Appthemes would correct this problem -- it really breaks the look & feel of the site when sub-sub-categories are displayed together with their parent categories (the sub-cats). I've found that...
  6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Add a "Sold Tag" to the Ad listing

This is part two of my tutorial on adding "SOLD" stamps and icons to your ClassiPress Theme. You can see part one by clicking here.

In part one I demostrated how you add a "SOLD" stamp to the top...