Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Let's style "message has been sent"

Hi @ll,

have you ever seen the message after using the mail form in the ad description? Here a screenshot to remember:

Hmmm, let's make it a bit more spectacular! Maybe something like...
  2. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] If you would like to add the red "sold" ribbon as...

If you would like to add the red "sold" ribbon as well...

in loop-ad_listing.php, directly underneath the featured ribbon and highlighting code that we just added, add:

<!-- Add sold...
  3. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] This is what it would look like... 2499 2498

This is what it would look like...
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Thank you Samcy for posting this tutorial. I was...

Thank you Samcy for posting this tutorial. I was looking for something along this line, your timing was perfect! This modification by Samcy does work okay, however, like everything, there is more...
  5. [TUTORIAL] Add a "sold-tag" in ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" in ad-description (cp Vers. 3.1.8)

No comments about my poor english please... :biggrin:

In this tutorial I show how to add a "sold-tag" in the ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" inside the ad description. Tested with Classipress 3.1.8...
  6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Combine Styles For Homepage

Just release my first new tutorial in a bit. This will show you how to add the directory tab to the other tabs making the theme more seamless and much less scroll.

For a demo:...
  7. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Ribbon for featured ads

Goal of this tutorial is to have a ribbon on the featured ads. Tested on Classipress Version 3.1.7 and checked with all common browsers. Something like this in the screenshot:

And again,...
  8. [TUTORIAL] Part One: Change 2nd, 3rd, etc Ads paging to "View more Ads"

This is a TWO PART Tutorial! Make sure to read BOTH POSTS Part One & Part Two

Some people have wanted ClassiPress 3.1.6 pagination to keep saying "View more Ads" INSTEAD of numbers. So that...
  9. [TUTORIAL] How to Add an extra field in the user profile and inherit them in ads

Inherit the address (and other extra fields) of the user in the ad is very useful for those users who have a lot of ads.
    This allows the user does not enter every time one and same values ​​and...