Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Update: in widgets.php on line 129 I changed...

Update: in widgets.php on line 129 I changed current_time( 'mysql' ) ); to current_time( 'mysql',1 ) ); This seems to make the time for last activity current. If you see a flaw in this, please let me...
  2. All tickets are internally created and monitored...

All tickets are internally created and monitored by the team of developers. When there is any news regarding this issue, I returned to the thread.
  3. There is already a ticket regarding this issue. I...

There is already a ticket regarding this issue. I believe that the next update of the theme, this issue is already resolved.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Ok the problem with the demo is reported, thank...

Ok the problem with the demo is reported, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you have any problems any similar issues with your install please update this thread.

Thanks.
  5. If I enter e.g. 'King Street Hammersmith London...

If I enter e.g. 'King Street Hammersmith London W6',
    and then click on find on map it changes map field text to;
    'King Street Hammersmith, White City Estate, London, Greater London W6 0RA, UK',...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi jonno, I can see the problem with the...

Hi jonno,

I can see the problem with the author's page and i reported it, but i cannot recreate the problem with the pagination.Could you post your url ?
  7. It happens also in PT Portuguese, so it's...

It happens also in PT Portuguese, so it's something wrong and not only for Uk.
  8. It is possible. You just need to create a new...

It is possible. You just need to create a new folder and insert a css file style.css and start it with
    /*
    Theme Name: childtheme-name
    Author: you
    Template: vantage
    Version: ...
  9. Are you talking about a fresh design look and...

Are you talking about a fresh design look and everything or just somebody running a child theme with current designs available? My cruelty free stores site in sig is running on a child theme with...
  10. Vantage google maps gives wrong address for UK

Q. For UK as in England should Region Biasing be UK or GB?

Maps are showing an obscure map address location - close to actual real address, but not what I entered, the the address changes and is...
  11. Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] It will work just fine.

It will work just fine.