Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This plugin seems to have stopped them dead. I am...

This plugin seems to have stopped them dead. I am not using the question answers part of it yet, but I probably will because I agree with the others.... a simple Q/A is all you need to stop the bots....
  2. Replies
    Views

Not so. I've run a small popular forum for seven...

Not so.
    I've run a small popular forum for seven years. Spam was always a big problem.
    When I put in an answer/question routine about four years, spam dropped to zero.
    The spam battle rages on,...
  3. Replies
    Views

well, most forums use both reCAPTCHA +...

well, most forums use both reCAPTCHA + questions/answers... does it help? not really... Xrumer along with many other brothers in arms will solve them easily - the only difference is how they do that...
  4. Replies
    Views

@mtgmantx, Was changed page template Add New,...

@mtgmantx,

Was changed page template Add New, the page was using the "Template Default" is the correct template is the "Add New Listing"

I made the correction and it is now possible to post ads.
  5. Replies
    Views

To help you, I need to access the Wordpress...

To help you, I need to access the Wordpress admin. Please send via PM password and user name with admin privilege.
  6. Replies
    Views

The first thing to do and disable all plugins and...

The first thing to do and disable all plugins and see if the problem still occurs.
  7. Replies
    Views

I use a plugin called AdRotate. It's really easy...

I use a plugin called AdRotate. It's really easy to use and provides statistics on your ads. You can ad your own ads, google ads, different size ads for different locations on the page and you can...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thats been my experience as well. A few dollars a...

Thats been my experience as well. A few dollars a day per site = more sites.
  9. Replies
    Views

I too would like the tut.

I too would like the tut.
  10. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Sort Category and search results by Price or Posting Date. A must have Plugin!!

Hello Forum, i have a plugin that will allow users to Sort the categories and searches page by Price (Lowest-Highest or Highest to Lowest) or by Date (Newest- Oldest or Oldest to Newest.

Im asking...
  11. Replies
    Views

I currently make just over £5 a month with Google...

I currently make just over £5 a month with Google Ads on my site: aircooled VW Classifieds - VW Beetle, Camper and VW parts for sale
    I use all the standard placements that come with the theme. I...
  12. Replies
    Views

Edited solution

actually I had noticed this,and its fixed in the next release, if you feel the need, go ahead and fine the line that looks like this around 969 in theme-functions.php and replace it with:

// now...
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks Seth...it's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. ...

Thanks Seth...it's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Tested with Chrome so far.
  14. Replies
    Views

Solution

Let me know if this is working for you guys.

Ok big copy and paste scripting fix. Find the following script on or around line 213 of appthemes-functions.php:

<script type="text/javascript">
  15. Replies
    Views

Here you go: \wp-includes\js\tinymce

Here you go:

\wp-includes\js\tinymce
  16. Replies
    Views

Works like a charm and TinyMCE is back in Chrome,...

Works like a charm and TinyMCE is back in Chrome, FF and IE.
  17. Replies
    Views

Interesting. I was checking it out for myself and...

Interesting. I was checking it out for myself and the TinyMCE shows up just fine.. (WP 3.1 and CP 3.0.5.3 install)

http://i.imgur.com/gVix4.jpg

My primary browser is IE8, so I decided I had...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yes. . .I did a straight up auto-upgrade on my...

Yes. . .I did a straight up auto-upgrade on my online test site. . .now HTML doesn't work.
    Also did a fresh WP and CP install on my localhost and HTML doesn't work on that either.
    I've been...
  19. Replies
    Views

TinyMCE MIA After WP 3.1 Upgrade

I upgraded to WP 3.1 today and all on the site seems to be in working order apart from one little glitch - the TinyMCE Editor used for the text areas in the custom fields has disappeared.

"Allow...
  20. Thread: Upgrade script

by pepsi
    Replies
    Views

I have merged your thread into the previous one...

I have merged your thread into the previous one you made on this topic. Did you refer to the other threads for help?
  21. Thread: Upgrade script

by pepsi
    Replies
    Views

Ok, well outside of using the built in migration...

Ok, well outside of using the built in migration script, the only other method would be for you to create a custom sql query. These threads should point you in the right direction..
  22. Just go to wordpress admin-Settings then Reading....

Just go to wordpress admin-Settings then Reading. Increase the value in the "Blog pages show at most" field.
  23. You can change it through the index.php .

You can change it through the index.php .
  24. Replies
    Views

I gave up using plugins outopost I'm using...

I gave up using plugins outopost
    I'm using Google FeedBurner to do this work.

Google FeedBurme you find a service called Socialize - Google FeedBurner will launch automatically updates your feed...
  25. If you have a large number of ads, then the most...

If you have a large number of ads, then the most effective way would be to create a custom sql query.. You can read more details in this thread on the same topic.
Page 1 of 2 1 2