Thread: [HIREBEE] multi language

Unregistered

[HIREBEE] multi language

I need multi language selection, does hirebee support this?
    and also want to know about multi currency and adding local payment gateway.

Thanks
    Our themes can be set up to run in any language as outlined on our languages page, however they are not set up to allow language selection from multiple options as it appears you may be looking for. There are WordPress plugins for this purpose, however we cannot confirm this would work out of the box for HireBee. You can find other payment gateway plugins from the AppThemes marketplace. Thanks.

Berlintrepreneur

Combine Taskerr and Vantage possible?!

Hi there, this is my 2nd try as i got no answer from your side...;-(
    We want to launch a microjobsite in Berlin similar to hire bee and Taskerr. But in a opposite way and not only for the Tech categoeries. There is enough power with 12designers or Twago etc.. It should be like the early Zaarly or the still existing airtasker. Story: You need help in your house, garden, with the dog or whatever and people could apply to your post. So i would say its nearly the same like hire bee and task err. But! We want to have a map above, where the place of the post is displayed like in the Vantage Theme. We would say the airbnb for private micro jobs. Is it possible to become a hybrid version from your side which includes features from both sites?
    Thanks a lot from Silicon Allee!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlintrepreneur View Post
    Hi there, this is my 2nd try as i got no answer from your side...;-(
    We want to launch a microjobsite in Berlin similar to hire bee and Taskerr. But in a opposite way and not only for the Tech categoeries. There is enough power with 12designers or Twago etc.. It should be like the early Zaarly or the still existing airtasker. Story: You need help in your house, garden, with the dog or whatever and people could apply to your post. So i would say its nearly the same like hire bee and task err. But! We want to have a map above, where the place of the post is displayed like in the Vantage Theme. We would say the airbnb for private micro jobs. Is it possible to become a hybrid version from your side which includes features from both sites?
    Thanks a lot from Silicon Allee!
    Sorry, I'm not sure where you posted this previously? In answer to your question though, our themes are stand-alone, so they're not designed to be integrated into a single installation in the way you describe (or how a plugin would allow). If you were looking to take features from one to the other, it would certainly require customization on your part - whether you were going to take one theme only and add to it, or use both on the same site in separate installations and then tie in features from each theme. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information