Thread: [JOBROLLER] I have some questions before purchase (standard location,extra fields)

minosnet

[JOBROLLER] I have some questions before purchase (standard location,extra fields)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I tested the demo and it seems to be close to what we want.

However, I would like to pose a couple of questions regarding the functionality of the system because they are very important in our particular application :

1. Is there a way to follow the hiring through the site, i.e. when one that is looking for someone to hire, hires someone from the site, he can somehow register it on the site (by putting the number of the job ad or something) so that we know that it was done through us.

2. I want to have a predefined location zoomed in the submission forms and if the user wants he will be able to change it. Is it possible?

3. Is there a way to add more fields to the forms (age, gender)?

4. When a job seeker applies for a job where the job lister can see the application?

Thank you for your time.

Mike

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi, currently JobRoller does not have a mechanism to track down who found an employee through the website. Your questions 2 and 3 will require modification of theme's code. As for the last question the job lister will receive an email with the job application.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thread Information