Thread: [vantage] [classipress] Does it integrate

Unregistered

[vantage] [classipress] Does it integrate

Hi,

I recently got a handle of some old classipress from one friend, however I want to buy the latest one since I prefer to buy then use a old one if that's what I am going to use.

Before buying I want some help to make the best decision.

My portal need to have two things classifieds and business listing. Looking at the themes I think I will need to buy classipress and vantage.

My questions

- can I buy classipress and get some light weight plugin from apptheme that gives some basic directory listing feature of business listing

- if not for above, then do I need to buy both the themes.

- if yes for above, so does it mean I need two installations of Wordpress and configure one for classipress and one with vantage

- if yes for above, then can I get to configure common user table for classipress and vantage to my users can use both seamlessly.

What are your recommendations on this. As said earlier I want classifieds, business directory and blog on my portal.

Please write to itsecanalyst@gmail.com if you need more details.

Thanks,
    Gautam

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Appthemes has not offered a plugin yet for directory listing.

- can I buy classipress and get some light weight plugin from apptheme that gives some basic directory listing feature of business listing
    Yes, you need to buy both themes if you want each of the theme features.
    - if not for above, then do I need to buy both the themes.
    Yes, being wordpress themes you need an instance of wordpress for each theme to work.
    - if yes for above, so does it mean I need two installations of Wordpress and configure one for classipress and one with vantage
    No option on this currently and will require custom coding to implement. The theme is not encrypted and so it can definitely be modified according to your requirements. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can just hire a coder to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.
    - if yes for above, then can I get to configure common user table for classipress and vantage to my users can use both seamlessly.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information