Thread: 1.4

Unregistered

Is there any definite timeline for 1.4 release? What are the new features in 1.4? Theme release status says soon and idea exchange says only 3 features are planned.

Thanks
    All I can say is that it's very close to release. There has been beta testing going on a couple of weeks, but taking into account the Easter holidays during that time, we needed to extend the time frame to ensure as much testing is done as possible.

There are more features planned than what may be indicated in the Ideas Exchange. Two of the most awaited new additions is the fact you can have 2 registration types (job seeker and employer), and an inbuilt resume function.

Unregistered

Version 1.4 real release date?

Hi - what does close to release mean? I'm looking to buy the release but would like to wait for 1.4. Is it 1 week or 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    All I can say is that it's very close to release. There has been beta testing going on a couple of weeks, but taking into account the Easter holidays during that time, we needed to extend the time frame to ensure as much testing is done as possible.

There are more features planned than what may be indicated in the Ideas Exchange. Two of the most awaited new additions is the fact you can have 2 registration types (job seeker and employer), and an inbuilt resume function.

Thanks
    If I were forced to guess based on what I have seen, I would say it will be out within the next couple of weeks, but this is not definite.

Unregistered

Release

Pepsi,

From what you have seen, is it a complete redesign, since you mentioned there are a lot of features?

I'm trying to assess the impact of buying the current version and making design updates which may be impacted largely by the new release.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    If I were forced to guess based on what I have seen, I would say it will be out within the next couple of weeks, but this is not definite.

Unregistered

1.4 Redesign or Simple enhancements

Hi pepsi,

Just following up again to get your opinion on what you've seen -- is it a complete redesign or just an enhancement. We are making some design updates and wanted to know if the new release would have a major impact i.e. is there major design updates to 1.4 release features?

Regards

Randeep

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pepsi,

From what you have seen, is it a complete redesign, since you mentioned there are a lot of features?

I'm trying to assess the impact of buying the current version and making design updates which may be impacted largely by the new release.

Thanks

Thanks
    There are a number of enhancements in terms of functionality, with probably the most major being what I mentioned above (2 different registration types, resume function..), as well as employer profiles page, and many other tweaks and bug fixes. I don't know if I'd call it a redesign as such though, as it physically looks much the same as it does now, although some improvements to the profile page for one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pepsi,

Thanks
    Hi i would suggest you to wait for a couple of weeks as Pepsi mentioned that hopefully, new release will be out till then.
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thread Information