Thread: 3 Questions

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

3 Questions

I've been noodling around with ClassiPress as a solution to a couple of my client problems. We do a lot with Thesis, which solves many problems for us. Maybe ClassiPress will do so for classified and directory listing issues.

3 things so far I haven't gotten a lock on how to do. They are:

1) Use the profile picture of the person that posted the ad in the view of the ad. Pictures of people increase sales. I'd like to be able to let the person have their picture be shown in the profile section of the ad.

2) Multiple "ads" listed on a map. It seems like with Google Maps API integration, you'd be able to look at all the ads that were "around" you. But, so far, I haven't figured out how to make that happen.

3) Customize the list of ads. I don't want the price in the ad. And, I do want the person's phone number. And, in general, I'd like more control over this block. Any thoughts?

Bonus

4) I know it can be done, but I'll need to add and filter by another field. I've seen some tutorials, but is there a best practice on this yet?
    5) I'd like to be able to modify the post page. There's some un-optimal space use there that I need to fix.

Overall, this looks AWESOME and I'm excited to get my grubby little hands on things. Any thoughts on the above?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: 3 Questions

As a Wordpress theme, Classipress can definitely be customized according to your need. If you are coder, all the requirements you have enumerated are quite doable and if not just hire a programmer to do it for you.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information