Thread: 3 Questions about Classipress and jobroll

Unregistered

3 Questions about Classipress and jobroll

1. With classipress personal vs business. Do they both have the paypal logger and what is that? does it display paypal payments in the admin?

2. jobroller. Can i have it so that its free for buyers to post a job yet say $10 a month for providers to access jobs to do? and will it handle billing them monthly?

3. With all images that are uploaded in classipress, if a person takes their ad down or they forget about their ad and it expires. What image management is in place for making sure that im not storing unnecessary3 images on my server and just taking up tons of space. This is critical that I know this one.

Thanks
    1. No, personal edition does not include transaction logging or PayPal IPN, but all the other licence options do. Yes, Transaction logging allows you to see revenue information from within your wp-admin dashboard. You can read more about PayPal IPN here.

2. The current version of JobRoller does not include different types of registration (employers vs job seekers), however this is a popular feature request and likely something we may see in a future release of JobRoller. I can't confirm when this might happen though.

3. There isn't a built in feature for ClassiPress to manage this aspect. You can obviously prune ads, but this only takes the ad itself out of published status. If you have your option to relist ads on, then obviously your customers can relist their ads after they expire.. so if you have gone and deleted the images, it will cause issues, hence ultimately it would be a manual process to remove them.

Unregistered
    Well it doesnt sound like you guys have thought out well creating these at all. Why would you not think of image management and as for relisting, well they would have to upload again. Im not going to store tons of images on my server hoping that they are going to relist thats dumb!

Well I wont be buying right now, I will wait till you guys get your act together

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    We wish you all the best.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information