Thread: 50% discount code

Thanks

50% discount code

Hi there,

How long will it take for you people to verify my registration to hostgator in order to recieve the 50% payment discount code. Do you do verifications on weekends or I need to wait until monday to purchase the application?

Thanks

Rolando

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    As mentioned here Current Promotions | AppThemes ;

Turnaround time is usually within 24 – 48 hours so please be patient if you don’t hear from us right away.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

why?

I just received an email from David ? from appthemes. He said that I don't qualify for the promotional doiscount code. Why? I register an account with Host Gator a few hours ago following the instructions provided in your website(via your links). Now I am being told I dont qualify without providing any explanation. This is very disappointing since there is a sense of lack of transparency. Could you please provide me with guidance?

thanks

Rolando

Thanks
    I would suggest you email him back if you require further explaination. It wouldn't have been rejected unless there was some issue with meeting the requirements that are outlined on the promos page.

Thread Information