Thread: Ability to choose that poster must be approved by admin before able to post.

Unregistered

Ability to choose that poster must be approved by admin before able to post.

Hi App team

I want to by your Classipress theme. Many of the new upcomming features in 3.1 is just what I have been looking for so as soon as it is out I am in :O)

But I do have a two questions that I hope you can answer in the meantime.

Right now new posters can post ads as soon as they have paid. But would it be possible to ad an option so that admin can choose either "Poster can post as soon as payment is received" or "New posters must be approved/activated by admin before they are able to post".

Would it be possible to add RSS option to posters as well. Right now visitors to the site can choose RSS feed of everything or by individual category. But I would also very much like for the users of my site to be able to choose an RSS feed from individual posters. My site will be a site where posters typically post more than one ad and I would like for the users to be able to "follow" a poster they like so they get information right away when the poster posts a new ad.

Cheers

Thanks
    These are not standard features of ClassiPress, but like any customization people want to make to the theme - the answer is yes, these probably can be achieved if you have the coding knowledge to do so.

If you aren't able to make these changes yourself, we also have a certified partners page where you can find coders for hire who may be able to quote you on the changes you seek.

Thread Information