Thread: Ability to post classifieds ads WITHOUT an account?

Unregistered

Ability to post classifieds ads WITHOUT an account?

HI,

I have done a search and it appears others have made this theme work without an account to post an ad.

What I would like to know is if its possible to do so but have the 'guest' poster also able to edit the post? What I was hoping for is an option where the user can post an add without a account but while posting it asks for a temp password for the listing, so they can go back later and edit the ad or mark it as sold etc.

Also any links to how people have customized the theme to allow guests to post would be great.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    Yes there are users who have done this but some of them are not yet willing to share their url for obvious reasons. This can definitely be implemented through custom coding. The themes are note encrypted and so they can be modified according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information