Thread: About AppThemes Club Standard and AppThemes Club Developer

vbk

About AppThemes Club Standard and AppThemes Club Developer

Will purchase About AppThemes Club Standard and AppThemes Club Developer, Does it include the themes released in future too?

I mean can I avail the themes released in future with the same price?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi vbk,

With the Club versions you will have access to all current and future themes plus lifetime updates/support.

AppThemes Club Standard

This package gives you access to all our high-powered themes (current and future releases). It includes unlimited licenses for use on multiple web sites. It's a perfect package for personal use or small to medium-sized businesses looking to save money by getting access to all our themes. It includes all the same powerful features and themes as the AppThemes Club Developer Edition but does not include the Photoshop (.psd) design files.

AppThemes Club Developer

This package gives you access to all our high-powered themes (current and future releases). It includes unlimited licenses for use on multiple web sites. It's a perfect package for personal use or small to medium-sized businesses looking to save money by getting access to all our themes. It includes all the same powerful features and themes as the AppThemes Club Standard Edition but also includes the Photoshop (.psd) design files.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thread Information