Thread: Account Credit for multi payment.

Unregistered

Account Credit for multi payment.

My Question is a follow.

Does your theme includes a facility for for a person/company to add lump sum of credit in the account so they can post more paid listings, and the amount charge for each listing will be debited from the account rather than go through a payment for each listing?

This of course should apply for period charges and infinite listings.

Its good for individual and company and also for marketing companies who post businesses as part of their promotional service for their customers.

If not then the above option is in high demand, and would be good to add the options. Also to add a auto reminder for not infinite postings when there is a payment renual due, be it credit is available and not available so they can take the necessary action to add credit if they want their listings to continue.

For now this is the one thing so far that i found stopping me from implementing the theme.

Thanks
    No, the feature you describe is not currently available in the theme by default, so it would involve customization on your part if you were looking to implement it. Vantage is not encrypted, so you are free to make such modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information