Thread: Ad Banners

Unregistered

Ad Banners

Hello,

If a small, local company wanted to place an ad banner on my website with Classipress, would they be able to pay and upload their ad themselves or would they have to pay me and then would I have to upload their ad banner manually?

I've never had ad banners on a website before, so if you could tell me the process of incorporating these using classipress, I would very much appreciate it. Understanding the process of creating ad banners is the difference between me purchasing this product or not.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Yes you would need to load the ad banner from the admin side, and wthin the theme itself you have ad spaces which can be configured for the header ad banner and single ad page spots - you can see these settings on the ClassiPress admin demo "Advertising" tab. You can also add them in the page sidebars using the "CP 125x125 Ads" widget as shown here. In all of these cases it's a matter of creating the ad image in the correct size and uploading them to wherever you want to keep these images so that you can then link the image via a URL so that it appears on your site. As an alternative, or in addition to these spaces, you can look at ad banner plugins such as ad stuffer and banners galore.

If you need further information, please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Thread Information