Thread: AD listing period

Unregistered

AD listing period

I noticed that you have an option to set how many days should the listings last on your site, however it seems to be for all sorts of listings. Is it possible to set a listing period for featured ads since you can charge for that option and set a different listing period for the other ads? In my case i would like to charge only for featured ads and can not set the same listing period for all ads to be the same. Thanks!

Thanks
    There is a pricing option which allows you to "Only charge for featured ads" (essentially all listings are free unless the customer selects the "featured" option), and you need to create at least one ad pack for this. The duration of the featured ad is the same as what is set in the ad pack, but it is a set price for all featured ads, so whilst you could create multiple ad packs for various durations, the actual price for featuring the ad would be the same for all of them. So ultimately it's not possible to set it up exactly as you describe in terms of a different price for each featured ad duration (at least not without customization of the default theme).Thanks.

Romeo2222

Featured Ads on Ad Listing is not visible

How can i set if the advertisement is listed as featured ads if the customer doesn't have some checkbox for featured ads

Thanks
    You just have to make sure you have set the pricing options correctly in the ClassiPress admin dashboard and the featured ads checkbox will appear in the listing form. If you are a customer and need help with this, please log into the forums with the account used to purchase your theme and start a thread in the relevant section of the forums. Our support team will be more than happy to assist further. Thanks.

Thread Information