Thread: Add expired to the expired coupons

Unregistered

Add expired to the expired coupons

Hello. Please take a look at the best practices for using vouchers on your site:

IABUK : IAB affiliate council strengthens voucher code guidelines

It is stated:

"Affiliates must not use a mechanism whereby users are encouraged to click to interact with content where it is unclear or confusing what the outcome will be. For example:

- Using “click to copy code” and opening the site when no valid code is available."

So if the voucher is expired I can get in trouble with the merchants for not stating that the voucher is expired. When you will add this function to Clipper? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    This has been requested at the ideas exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange of which you can vote for.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    When we can expect this feature to be added into next Clipper release and when will be the next Clipper update? Thanks

Thanks
    We don't currently have an estimated release date for the next Clipper version, but once this is determined it will be updated on the Theme Release Status Page.

Thread Information