Thread: adding article page

Unregistered

adding article page

hey, I would like the theme vantage want to buy but what I am wondering is if I can add an article page instead of just add company

Thanks
    Vantage has a blog feature build into the theme already, so as well as listings you can post regular articles if you wish. You can see this as the "Blog" page/link on the Vantage demo site. Thanks.

Unregistered

article en url submit wordpress

can I change that visitors or members can post an article through the blog? possibly subject to payment? There are no other possibilities such as other plugins that insert an article directory in the website?

Unregistered

other options and backlink option

are there any other options as other themes though this ability to add website and also articles to add? can I also request to place a backlink when one adds a website at vantage theme?

Thanks
    Only those with relevant access to the back end wp-admin would be able to post an actual blog entry, and there is no functionality to charge for this within Vantage, so it would require customization of the default theme on your part if you wanted to allow this. This being said, if you can make those modifications anyway, then it would probably be easier to just customize the built in listing functionality. You can already add website URL's there too. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they will be able to provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information