Thread: adding jobs

emmadewey1

adding jobs

Hi, I am a childcare training and consultancy agency.

I am looking to upgrade my website using wordpress and add a new dimension to it so that:
    Childcarers (mainly nannies) can uplaod their CV's and apply for jobs
    Childcare recruitment agencies and parents can promote their jobs and search for candidates (through their CV's)

I would like to know:
    Under my childcare section do I need to add seperate pages where nannies can login, register, add cv and look for jobs? Or through Jobroll do nannies just login in and follow a process?

I would like agencies to be able to view CV's uploaded by Nannies for free, but not be able to contact the nannies unless they have registered and paid. Is this an option? I read something on your blog that said about people needing to pay to view CV's.

Can I charge different amounts for agencies to advertise their jobs depending on where they do this on the website?

Thanks

Emma

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    By default Jobroller provides a check box for Job seeker and Employer registration. Modifying it to conform with your requirement will need some form of code customization.

Under my childcare section do I need to add seperate pages where nannies can login, register, add cv and look for jobs? Or through Jobroll do nannies just login in and follow a process?
    You can enable the option to charge the visitors to view the resumes.
    I would like agencies to be able to view CV's uploaded by Nannies for free, but not be able to contact the nannies unless they have registered and paid. Is this an option? I read something on your blog that said about people needing to pay to view CV's.
    There is an option to charge if the poster want his or her jobs be featured.
    Can I charge different amounts for agencies to advertise their jobs depending on where they do this on the website?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information