Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding jobs with indeed integration (jobroller)

Unregistered

Adding jobs with indeed integration (jobroller)

i was planning on getting jobroller but i read in a faq that you add jobs by entering them in like this:
    volleyball|USA|fulltime|

but what if i didnt want to enter in specific jobs, and instead i wanted to enter every job that is placed in indeed, not just the ones that are linked to that tag?
    what keyword could you replace with "volleyball" that will bring every job from indeed into your website, and not just ones linked to the keyword volleyball?
    if i only entered
    |USA|fulltime|
    and left it blank at the front would that work?

Thanks
    No, you still need to enter a keyword in order for the query to run, so you can't set it up as per your example. Thanks.

Unregistered
    i tried the demo http://demos.appthemes.com/jobroller...ge=integration
    and it worked but only for US jobs, could you give me a huge list of jobs that i can enter in Job listings queries: and see if integration works well before buying?
    also for i want to add fulltime, parttime, contract, internship, temporary, so if i used (web designer OR web developer|GB|fulltime) but removed fulltime, so that the text would be web designer OR web developer|GB| would i get jobs from fulltime, parttime, contract, internship, temporary?

Thanks
    As mentioned in the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Whilst the demo site is fully functional, you cannot save data to it, so you won't actually be able to change locations and test queries on it. Thanks.
    This documentation regarding setup of the Indeed queries may help explain a little more about the requirements.

Unregistered
    whats the max no. of indeed jobs i can import, and how many would you recommend? i was hoping to exclusively use indeed integrated jobs for my site

Thanks
    There is no maximum as such, it will pull jobs that fit your queries, although you can choose to set a maximum if you wish. We don't have a recommended number, just whatever fits in with what you're looking to achieve with your site. Thanks.

Unregistered
    i see in the demo there are categories http://demos.appthemes.com/jobroller/#open (for job type/ category) are these only used for jobs you create on the site itself or can the indeed integration jobs be categorized too?

Thanks
    The category in which Indeed jobs are displayed, is determined by the keywords used your job queries, you can see more of this mapping explained on the JobRoller admin demo. Thanks.

Unregistered
    i usually use wp super cache for my sites, would you recommend using it for a site that will only import jobs from indeed integration?

Thanks
    AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so unfortunately we cannot confirm that all such plugins will definitely be compatible with our themes. In terms of that plugin specifically, I can't find reference of it being used successfully at this time with JobRoller, although other similar plugins are mentioned. In terms of use on JobRoller using Indeed, those jobs are dynamically displayed, so as long as the caching doesn't effect results shown then it would be ok. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information