Thread: additional classipress features

mike12345

additional classipress features

Im considering getting classipress for a project our marketing team is putting together
    Assuming that your system allows for ads to expire, and also to be delistied manually.. is their any way of still having the ad display after it has expired or been delisted? I.e. leave the link accessible for seo purposes but when the page is actually loaded after expiry/delisting it triggers a "Sorry, this listing has been removed" and maybe even :"you may also be interested in..."
    Do you have support for video in the listings?
    Can I allow/disallow people to post backlinks on my site?
    Can i control there seo value? i.e. follow/nofollow...
    Is there a means to mass import listings i.e via a csv/xml file?
    Are there any integrations for importing i.e. import from ebay, from craigslist etc...
    Is there any form of built-in analytics?

Thanks
    - You can set from within the ClassiPress admin dashboard whether or not you wish to have expired ads removed from the site (sent back to draft mode), or to remain published. If you allow them to remain published, they will have a message within the ad "Expires: This ad has expired", but they are not redirected in the way you describe.
    - Embedded YouTube links can be added to the ad description field which will display on the ad itself.
    - There is no specific setting for backlinks in the ClassiPress admin dashboard, however you can deselect a setting in the general WP admin "Allow link notifications from other blogs (pingbacks and trackbacks)" as well as probably find related plugins for this.
    - Whilst the theme has no SEO settings in the admin, you can add plugins such as WordPress SEO by Yoast to configure these kinds of settings further
    - There is no specific ClassiPress import functionality, but this documentation explains how you can import bulk ads to ClassiPress.
    - No, there is no such integration in ClassiPress by default.
    - No, there is no analytics functionality currently built into ClassiPress

Thanks.

Thread Information