Thread: additional questions from potential BUYER

Unregistered

additional questions from potential BUYER

I got the answer below and I need more clarification or I can send you more details if you are not sure of my question.

You wrote : If I understand it correctly, no feature on this yet on the current version.

To my questions that was as follows: • Is the anonymous email feature so buyer/seller does not expose their actual emails?

I was under impression that this feature was mentioned in the past in the forum . I just wanted to confirm that..... I was mentioning the feature similar to craiglist or amazon where communications are done thru the software itself and users have alternative emails assigned. Consequently,
    copies of conversation come to emails of both parties in format like xyz1@myClassiPressdomain.com. Do you know what I mean. Or if not there , how do both parties talk to each other by design?

In addition, Is there a feature manual where all of those questions are collected so there is no need to explore all the posts here?

Also, is item price mandatory or it can be set to TBD or something similar?

Tnx.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You can use the contact form in the sidebar to send a message to the seller of the ad.The seller will receive the email from classipress and the seller can reply to that email (the buyer will have to insert a valid email address).

You can set the price to a numerical value or a string (there is an option at the back end where you can enable/disable it)

Let me know if you have more questions about the theme.

Thread Information