Thread: Ads

Eduardo G.Rosa

Ads

Morning veriquei that the theme Vantage does not have the field in the admin area to use the option for Ads as has the theme ClassiPress. I buying the theme Vantage could add this option Ads? grateful

Thanks
    Vantage is designed as a business directory theme, so no it doesn't have the same "Ads" function as ClassiPress, it has its own "Listings" post type. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Good day, I did not understand your comment, in my case I want to which one has to classified theme I should use ClassiPress or Vantage? thank you

Eduardo Gonçalves Rosa

Ads

Good day, I did not understand your comment, in my case I want to which one has to classified theme I should use ClassiPress or Vantage? thank you

Thanks
    If you are looking for a classified ads theme, then ClassiPress is the one designed for this purpose and the one we would recommend. Thanks.

Eduardo Gonçlaves Rosa

Ads

Good afternoon. you know other topics which has the functions of ClassiPress and that on top of the header has the "Map" as it has in Vantage? grateful

Thanks
    If you like ClassiPress and want the map in the header, there is a plugin available in the AppThemes marketplace called MapPress. Thanks.

Thread Information