Thread: Advertising

Unregistered

Advertising

hi,

considering the fact that advertising is a major revenue generator for this kind of site, I'm seriously hoping that you guys are increasing the number of Ad spots in the next release. I have the following questions:

1. Is there currently any way of implementing different Adverts in each category? I found a thread that addresses a similar issue but I can't view it since I have not yet actually become an AppThemes customer :)

2. Do Featured Ads always appear at the top of their respective categories in addition to appearing in the carousel on the home page?

3. Can I make an Ad featured after it has already been posted (from the Admin end)?

Thanks for your patience and for providing what I consider to be a truly amazing piece of software

Kind Regards,
    Unregistered

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. No default feature on that yet but there is a user shared modification on how to do just that. Likewise, it is already requested for at the Ideas Exhange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange for possible future implementation.
    2. The featured ads slider only appears in the homepage but again some users have modified it to work with other pages.
    3. Yes, you can make an ad featured through the admin.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

nomi
    can you please let me know any such a site which is using your themes for this purpose ... just to have a live demo of your applied theme :)
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may check some at the showcase section Customer Showcase | AppThemes and here Showcase & Feedback | AppThemes Forum .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information