Thread: Alternative color schemes

Unregistered

Alternative color schemes

I am seriosuly interested in the Job Roller theme, but the color schemes currently available are not inspiring. Is there any way you could make them a bit more bright. For example the Bright red used on the apptheme homepage? Or a bright blue etc. The classic darkened reds, blues and oranges look great but they are more fitting with a classical straight template. Brighter colors working better with the current elegant curves.

So any chance of a few more varying color schemes, couldn't take long to do and you'd have a sale from me.

Many thanks

Thanks
    You are not restricted to using only the default theme colors available, but it would involve some customization on your part if you're looking for something different. The best option to make such a change would be to look at creating a child theme, which would minimize losing these customizations in the process of an upgrade.

Unregistered
    Pepsi,
    Thanks for that, very helpful.
    Kind regards,
    Cola

Unregistered
    sorry about the Cola sign off, I'm british and such a username as pepsi is like a red rag to a bull! You were very helpful.

Unregistered
    There's also chap on the forum called tinygiantstudios that has created a premium child theme. Effectively this keeps all of JR's settings in place, but completely changes the look & feel. If you're keen on a demo, check out http://jrchild.tinygiantstudios.co.uk

Thread Information