Thread: Am I eligible for 50% discount If I choose Hostgator's Hatchling plan

Unregistered

Am I eligible for 50% discount If I choose Hostgator's Hatchling plan

Am I eligible for 50% discount If I choose Hostgator's Hatchling plan $7.16 per month..i want to pay on monthly basis rathern thn yearly.. What would happend IF i dont satisfied with their service and stopped using their service thn what will be the impact on my apptheme account.. is it nessary to avail their services throughout the whole year to continue my apptheme account...hatchling plan is not available on ur promotion page but exist on same page on hostgator website.

Thanks
    The hosting promotion is intended for longer term signups (not monthly). Please feel free to email us if you have more specific questions about this. Thanks.

Venu

50% discount eligibility if I choose Hostgator's Hatchling plan

Hi Pepsi,
    I saw your response to the question posed by "unregistered" about the 50% discount eligibility on any theme of yours if someone signs up with Hostgator on any plan.
    On your page, url- http://www.appthemes.com/promos/, nowhere it is mentioned that the HostGator hosting plan needs to be a longer term one.
    All you have mentioned is as below-
    "Discount Requirements:
    •First sign-up through one of our partner links
    •Forward us your activation email (remove your login details first) as proof
    •Send us the new domain name you signed up with
    •Tell us which theme package you plan on purchasing
    •Valid for new hosting customers only
    •This is offer may not be used with any sale, discount or promotion from the hosting company with the exception of the promos listed on this page"

The only condition that you have mentioned is sign-up for Hosting should be via "promos listed on this page".

I too was intending to purchase one theme & wanted to sign-up for the monthly plan first, just to see how their service is.
    I am not sure about their service as even to get on to a Chat, the response was delayed.

So is the 50% discount on AppThemes applicable or NOT applicable on the monthly plan sign-ups?

Regards-Venu

Thanks
    No it is not applicable for monthly signup plans. Ultimately we are only able to offer such a generous discount on our products based on this affiliate scheme with the hosting providers, so if you sign up for a monthly plan only and then cancel it, we then essentially have given out a 50% discount for no specific reason. Thanks.

Venu
    Then you need to mention that clearly on the promotion page http://www.appthemes.com/promos as people would misunderstand otherwise.
    If you mention it clearly & unambiguously, there would be no need to spend time on these type of questions
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    No it is not applicable for monthly signup plans. Ultimately we are only able to offer such a generous discount on our products based on this affiliate scheme with the hosting providers, so if you sign up for a monthly plan only and then cancel it, we then essentially have given out a 50% discount for no specific reason. Thanks.

Thread Information