Thread: I am new to wordpress, How will it be hosted and deliverable

Shoro

I am new to wordpress, How will it be hosted and deliverable

Hi there,

I like your classipress them and I am intrested to go forward. but I have some concerns in Mind. as i do not have much idea about how wordpress work

1. Can this website be hosted on normal hosting platform like i have hosting plans available from Godaddy for windows platform.
    2. will it be my stand alone resource or I will be give some shared resource to be utilized by you?
    Give me any further details on the topic please.

Thanks
    Our products are all WordPress based themes, and thus they require an instance of WordPress to be installed or they will not function.

1. As long as your site can run WordPress, then you should have no issues installing AppThemes. You can read a little more about requirements here and what is involved with setup here.

2. There aren't shared resources required for the theme to run. Thanks.

Unregistered

Functional Aspects

All the functionalities shown in demo will be part of the package or do I need to setup everything at my end? For example, the classifieds system will be part of the package that I am going to purchase?

and what about the source code? Will it be encrypted or we will be having free hand if we had to make few changes?

Thanks
    If you purchase the AppThemes Club package then you will have access to all current themes and AppThemes created marketplace items (outlined in more detail on our pricing page). If you are puchasing the ClassiPress theme, then yes you will have the functionality as seen on the demo site and outlined on the theme information page. No, our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information