Thread: I am a Newbie IN this Kind of stuff

Unregistered

I am a Newbie IN this Kind of stuff

I am interested in buying a package of classipress, I am planning to buy this maybe this week, I only have a question regarding this stuff, if I buy this program do with your affiliate hosting, what will i do after purchasing and downloading the program? Do I have to upload it to the hosting site and it will already work or do i have to do something before it work? thanks need a reply asap,

Thanks
    Hi,

You can purchased package of classipress from http://www.appthemes.com/themes/classipress/ and get information http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/vbulletin-smile.gif

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    As a Wordpress theme, you need to install core WP core files through a hosting site and then upload the Classipress theme.

You may visit the official wordpress site http://wordpress.org/ to familiarize yourself with its features and functions

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am interested in buying a package of classipress, I am planning to buy this maybe this week, I only have a question regarding this stuff, if I buy this program do with your affiliate hosting, what will i do after purchasing and downloading the program? Do I have to upload it to the hosting site and it will already work or do i have to do something before it work? thanks need a reply asap,
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=jomarkosabel;117311]As a Wordpress theme, you need to install core WP core files through a hosting site and then upload the Classipress theme.

You may visit the official wordpress site http://wordpress.org/ to familiarize yourself with its features and functions[/QUOTE

is that the only program that i need to install the wordpress?

Unregistered
    is that the only program i need to install? do you have a future plan in adding a referral, which include a extra earning to user who invite their friend to this site?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is that the only program i need to install? do you have a future plan in adding a referral, which include a extra earning to user who invite their friend to this site?
    Good question. I've been thinking about that feature too. Hope someone can answer the question.

Thanks
    Yes, you just need to have WordPress installed in order to use our themes. There are no specific plans for a referral option as you describe, however you are free to submit feature requests into the AppThemes Ideas Exchange for consideration of implementation in a future release based on community votes/feedback. Thanks.

Thread Information