Thread: Amazon Book Info Import?

dude345

Amazon Book Info Import?

Hi, Since i can't access other parts of the forum where this MAY have been brought up, i'll ask here.

Is there a mod / feature that allows the poster to import book information (image, isbn etc) from amazon? This will make listing books for people A LOT easier, instead of them going to google, finding the info, pasting it in etc. Not to mention the consistency it will have on a book listing site.

This is one killer feature that i would love to have!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Classipress is basically a classifieds platform and there's already a lot of existing wordpress plugin that functions as what you intend to do. You may check the wordpress officiall plugin repository for that.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Book Classifieds: How can I pull similar books from Amazon?

My users post books for sale on my classipress. They enter the book title, ISBN, author, etc.

I like to display a link to the same book with their pricing from Amazon under each listing on my site. This will enable users to easily compare prices on my site versus Amazon.

Is there a plugin to do this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My users post books for sale on my classipress. They enter the book title, ISBN, author, etc.

I like to display a link to the same book with their pricing from Amazon under each listing on my site. This will enable users to easily compare prices on my site versus Amazon.

Is there a plugin to do this?
    Sorry. I realized I posted the same question on another thread. Please delete this one. Thanks.

Thread Information