Thread: any guarantee?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

any guarantee?

I am accustom to any software/script we purchase having a guarantee. I don't see any kind of guarantee on the site. I wanted to know if the script does not meet my needs, is there a time span to verify if it does or not?

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: any guarantee?

First of all, Classipress is not a stand alone script, it is a Wordpress theme. You can simply check out the demo to find out if it meets your requirement.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Re: any guarantee?

What are your needs, letsdoit?
    Ask some questions and we'll do our best to let you kinow if the software will do what you need.
    I think as far as guarantees go, like it was mentioned, its just an add on to an existing software package. the guarantee (if there is one) would be that it will work if your wordpress is installed properly and you meet the system requirements.
    but there are always exceptions, as in any software.

best to ask, then decide. Not being the owner, i don't offer you any guarantee, but it sure is a great peice of software .

(where's my $20 Mr. cowgill? ;) )

Thread Information