Thread: Applications tracking

Thanks

Applications tracking

Hi,

Can you tell me if jobroller theme tracks the number of applications for a job so we can provide stats to advertisers. If not, how are your purchasers getting around this? I am looking to purchase and this is an important aspect.

Regards

Kelvin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no feature on this currently but can be implemented through custom coding. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified according to your requirements. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can hire the services of an experienced programmer to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that you may contact for customization jobs.

Likewise, this has been requested at the Ideas Exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/jobroller...?orderby=votes of which implementation is dependent upon the number of registered users voting for it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Application tracking

[LEFT]Thanks for your reply. Can you confirm that the BCC on email options sends a copy of each application to me as the admin so u can manually produce application stats to give to customers/ advertisers? [/LEFT]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Yes there is the "BCC on all Apply Emails:" option in the Jobroller admin settings.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information