Thread: Apply only not working for registered users

Thanks

Apply only not working for registered users

When I was unregistered it asked me to upload cv and cover letter etc. I became a registered and spent half an hour in putting all my things and uploaded cv in the resume section, I went back to job it still prompting me to upload cv. What is the point of having register and resume section in jobpress?

Is it possible only registered members can apply for job? Because job seekers will not prefer to upload their cvs for each job.

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks
    The resume database allows employers to look at the resumes of those looking for work. The point is, job seekers have another opportunity to put themselves out there without necessarily having to apply for a specific job.

The "Apply" section of an actual job listing does not require a job seeker to be registered to apply, so not all applicants will have a resume loaded up on JobRoller. Also if you consider the employer receiving the applications, they may find it more convenient to receive the resume directly in their inbox rather than visit a URL.

Unregistered
    yes exactly i agree with pepsi here that employer's wont bother to visit some external links rather they would prefer to have a resume in their inbox http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/icon_smile.gif

Thread Information