Thread: Appthemes package upgrade, IS IT REAL??

Unregistered

Appthemes package upgrade, IS IT REAL??

I received an email notifiying me of the Appthemes club package upgrade.

Is this email legit?? The web address associated is appthem.es
    The first email I found was in my spam box. The second one received today was in my inbox.
    It is saying only 5 hours left.

I am interested but would like to know if it is legit our not. Also, there is no mention of pricing in the email, it goes to a Google page asking for my userid and password.

thanks,
    nick

Thanks
    Yes it is definitely legitimate. The initial part of the process is that you complete the form by the cut-off date so that we can calculate your upgrade price based on your existing purchases. After that, we will send you a unique coupon code which you may use to purchase the upgrade at the discounted cost.

The cost of the actual full priced packages are mentioned on our checkout page.

Upgrading during this time will mean you get all current and future themes for one set price with free lifetime updates included before we soon implement an annual subscription fee. If you choose not to upgrade, you will still continue to receive free lifetime updates for your existing purchase, but any future upgrades or purchases will be subject to the annual fee.

I hope this explains it better. Thanks.

kahlon
    hmmm so are going to apply annual subscription fee as well but i dont support it coz if i buy a theme today then i should get any update without any cost like we purchase mircosoft windows only once and any updates are free later on.
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thanks
    If you don't want to be subject to the annual subscription model we will be moving to soon, then you should purchase now while free lifetime updates are still available. It's as simple as that.

Thread Information