Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appthemes themes for sale?

Unregistered

Appthemes themes for sale?

Hi guys, am running Classipress on one of my sites. For another project I am looking for a theme such as your homepage. Is it possible to buy a copy of this theme as well?? If so, what does it cost and how can I get it?

Second: how do you add the pdf invoice to the user account page? Custome development or is there another solution?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I believe the homepage theme is not for sale and for your support request you may log in and post in the Classipress section of this forum and we will try to answer you there.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Main App Theme for sale??

i made the mistake of thinking this was a theme for sale and alaready sold client...he approved. I go in to buy template and its nowhere to be found. I can not find a definitive answer as to whether the main template is for sale. Can someone let me know please?
    Thx

Thanks
    What main template are you referring to then.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered

main theme

Premium WordPress Themes | AppThemes

other theme sites i review all use the templates they are selling...assumed your main home page site was a template. I need this template...is this for sale?

thx

Thanks
    I don't think it is for sale. The Appthemes themes that are for sale can be found here Premium WordPress Themes | AppThemes .

Unregistered

maybe for sale?

yes, i read your other earlier post that you don't think it's for sale and I can see it is not offered on the template page...but can you please find out for me for sure if they can still sell this to me. I have already mocked up a concept for client and he has approved. If not, I will need to find other template that is close to this design and make modifications. I would rather just purchase from appthemes. While I understand this template may not be publicly available, can you please confirm with the company that this template can no way being sold.

thx again.

Thanks
    I will try and will update you when I have the info.

Unregistered

thanks

Any idea when that might be?? Today?? Monday? Sorry but I'm on a deadline now ;)

thx

Thanks
    I'll forward your message once the developer is online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information