Thread: Author and others

Unregistered

Author and others

Hey! I am thinking about using this theme to real estate market.
    I really liked the theme, but I have some questions b4 I purchase.

1-) I need a specific feature: that the author's name does not appear on the site. Example: The agent A posts a property, but his name does not appear on the site and all leads go only for a specific user (adm), not the author. At the same time, I need that in the backend, I have this property attached to the author's name, so if we sell it, he earns a commission. Is it possible?
    2-) Is it possible to have a custom field in the register form so people who are registering can input the name of the person who nominated the site for them? Something like affiliate.
    3-) Is it possible to gather all the similar ads under one category? With no photos, just a list? let's say that I have 3 apartments, all in the same building, so I would set up a landing page with all the information about the building, and have a list of the apartments showing up.

I hope that I made myself clear:0) Sorry about the english!

Thanks

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1) By default, the author name will appear on the ad listings, so it would require some modification on your part if you wanted to hide this form the listing page, however it could technically be done. There is no encryption which would prevent you from making such changes to the theme.

2) This is not a feature available in ClassiPress by default, however you may like to check out the Advanced custom fields plugin for ClassiPress which is available in the AppThemes marketplace as this may give you the functionality you are looking for.

3) There is unfortunately no such feature in ClassiPress which would do this. You could achieve what you describe with some customization though.

Thread Information