Thread: AutoTweet-ing

Thanks

AutoTweet-ing

Is it possible to set up and allow for newly created/posted jobs to be 'auto' tweeted to a website's twitter account, say, via PrettyLinks, or AutoTweet, or some other plug-in? I just need a yes or no answer.

That is to say I've searched the forum for answer already, but most related posts have "You must be logged in" line as an answer. Presumably more detailed, and understandably protected.

All I want to confirm that it can be done, or it cannot be done.

Thanks
    If you are a customer AppThemes you can log in with your account verified, and thus may have support in the community to resolve this issue.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply Barukar.

But that's my point exactly, sort of a catch-22

We wish to purchase this theme, but need to have it offer the flexibility of social media integration, ie. auto-tweeting of new posts, as well as auto-posting to a fb fanpage (that part has been confirmed by reading here)

So, to conclude, as I do not yet own this theme, I don't want a how-to-do-it answer.
    I simply would appreciate a Yes it can be, or No it cannot be "done" type of answer here.

Thanks in advance, and thanks again for your speedy reply above!

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks
    The "auto-tweeting" is not a native function of the theme, but you can use a third party plugin, or some self-service post of social networking. Example: Twitterfeed
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    Thanks again Barukar for your speedy reply.

Does "Twitterfeed" take into account, and play nice within, the custom post-types and actually work within the jobposting framework, as I see in the JobRoller Admin Demo that there is a Posts and a Jobs tab. This is probably a better question in regard to a plug-in though.

Again, THANKS!

Thread Information