Thread: Basic SEO & open source related query before purchase

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Basic SEO & open source related query before purchase

Hi,
    I am interested to buy developer theme of classipress.I havbe already explored relvant demo , feature and other stuff of your website .Please let me know :-
    (1) We prefer using .html extension for our pages & post .Is it possible to have it with your classified theme
    (2) Is your classified theme code is open source or full encrypted .Actually we would like to do little customizeation to suit our website layout.
    (3) Is possible to graduate from single site them to developer there .Hope that even with single domain them source is open source and we can customize it to fit the design of our site.
    If everything goes well than we may use your service for many other things /clients
    Thanks & Regards,
    Ajay Jain
    www.obiztek.com

Thanks

Re: Basic SEO & open source related query before purchase

1) Yes. You can set this up however you like with WordPress permalinks
    2) It's neither but the code is editable so you can customize it how you please
    3) Yes. You can upgrade later if you decide to go with the developer version

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Hi Gill,

Thanks for you comments.I have have explored you front end and admin demo also, look interest,

(1) Will you classified theme will add more table in the basic wordpess data base structure or it will work in the existing table of wordpress ( which has 10 tables).

(2) On the front page is possible to show the phone number ?

(3) By using the "Post a classified" option is it possible to have juicy advertisement like http://wpclassipress.com/demo/2009-nissan-nismo-370z/ . Acutally in your regulat "Post a classified" page I do not find the option for tags , video , google map , wysiwyg editor, comments option etc.

(4) Is it possible to have more custom field in user registration for and in ad posting of form ?

(5) Is is possible to write regular post / page using your theme.

(6) One very important thing which may not be there at present in your system but it will be helpful indeed for all .This is the option of defining the user time limit so that a validity period can be defined .For example say one new user join the classified system than admin should be in a position to define the time limit like one week / one month / 3 months and so on .This is will give better control over users and also this option can be used for subscripted based site also.

I may be interested in you this theme/ pluging to purchase and would like to have more similar themes for jobs site / auction etc.I may also contribute/ suggest for the betterment of your theme to make it more useful to all.

Thanks & Regards,
    Ajay Jain
    www.OBizTek.com

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Hi David,

No need to answer this post now .I have already bought classipress 2.9 and started exploring it before I can use it.

Almost all the basic queries got answered and I must say that I am very impressed by the simplicity and power of of your script .Keep the good work going.If you need any help let me know .It seems that I may go for developer license soon .Let us see how thigns comes out after exploration.

I have some advance queries which I will ask separately.

Thanks & Regards
    Ajay
    OBizTek

Thread Information