Thread: Bug?

Unregistered

Bug?

I am interested to buy jobroller.
    There is one small bug. What is going to happened if employer do not have a website.
    I think that you have to instand of website I think that you have to link automatically all jobs from this employer.
    Website is bed idea and probably big problem for your customer, they will always be attacked by spammer who want to get backlink .
    I this is not big deal for me, please do this change and i want to buy your script.
    Best Regards
    Ned
    please contact me via email pakasnica (@) yahoo (com)

Unregistered

My bed English :)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am interested to buy jobroller.
    There is one small bug. What is going to happened if employer do not have a website.
    Iinstand of website ,I think that you have to link automatically all jobs from this employer.
    Website is bed idea and probably big problem for your customer, they will always be attacked by spammer who want to get backlink .
    If this is not big deal for me, please do this change and i want to buy your script.
    Best Regards
    Ned
    please contact me via email pakasnica (@) yahoo (com)
    Please delete first post

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Website is optional and so it won't be a concern.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information