Thread: Bulk Job import and few other questions

Unregistered

Bulk Job import and few other questions

I am interested in in purchasing JobRoller theme. However have a few questions

1. Does it have Bulk import feature so that I can add 100s of jobs at once
    2. Is there a mechanism to pre-screen job applicants, before they apply for a job (so we can only send great candidates to companies?
    3. Is there a mechanism to earn referral fees from companies or we can only make money if companies post their jobs on my site ?
    4. Facebook integration is slightly confusing - is it facebook fan page integration ? or facebook login/post wall (I want the former)
    5. Can you quote best reference case studies that have successfully deployed this theme and are generating revenue?

Thanks. Its a great theme! awesome work! You guys have some great designers!!

Potential Customer...(who loves the theme but hates the price hike from $99 to $159)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    1. No default option and may require some customization depending upon the file use in importing.
    2. No feature on that yet.
    3. Currently, you can only make money if companies post their jobs on your site. It can be implemented through custom coding though.

4. Based on the features page the Facebook Integration as quoted;

Allow visitors to “Like” your site or share a job listing on their Facebook Wall. JobRoller includes a Facebook Pages sidebar widget and a share button on each job listing.
    5. There are successful users of the theme but they are not just willing to share their site or income for some obvious reasons.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information