Thread: Bump Ads

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Bump Ads

Hello,
    Great looking theme.
    Just a few questions for you.

Can a user pay a 'Bump' fee and get the ad re-posted? Is there any easy way for them just resubmit ads they have created paying the full fee if no bump fee is available?

Is there an option now....of on the radar....for buying multiple posts at once or buying a months subscription of unlimited posts?

Thanks,
    Michael.

Thanks

Re: Bump Ads

Hi Mike-

There currently is no bump or relist feature. Right now posters need to just create a new listing. This relisting feature will be included in a future release.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll probably be picking up the theme anyway as it looks mighty fine. Don't know how far along that feature is or the feature for buying multiple posts/subscriptions for unlimited posts, but as a fellow wordpress dev addict I think I am going to develop them into my edition and perhaps I can share some notes when its all said and done.
    Mike.

Thanks

That sounds good Mike. Looking forward to your notes. We could potentially include your custom work in a future release!

Budi Hartono

Hi, I'm going to buy Classified Theme, I got some questions in mind about bump ads feature. Before I started a new thread, I searched the forum and luckily found this thread.

I need bump functionality that works like this:
    1. User will have 25 credits/day that can be used to bump up or relist ads.
    2. There will be options to buy more credits/day.

I don't know whether mike88 has developed it or not. Does such functionality exist in the current version (or at least similar feature)?

If it doesn't, can I develop it easily? I'm a coder and have some knowledge about PHP. Where can I get help and guide to develop the feature?

Regards,
    Budi

Thanks
    Hi Budi, "bumping" ads is not a feature that was not ever implemented into ClassiPress (although ad relisting was), so it would still require customization on your part if you wanted to include it. AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so as a customer if you were seeking help for something like this, you could seek community based support from the "Mods & tutorials" section of our forums. Alternatively, you can find developers for hire on our certified partners page, and if you make contact with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Budi Hartono
    Pepsi, thanks for the reply. Is the ad relisting feature not still there anymore? If it's still a Classipress' feature, is there any documentation about it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Budi Hartono View Post
    Pepsi, thanks for the reply. Is the ad relisting feature not still there anymore? If it's still a Classipress' feature, is there any documentation about it?
    Yes, the ad relisting feature is still there (sorry, when I said "was", I meant, it was already implemented). There's no specific documentation as such, but on the ClassiPress theme page it is listed as a feature under the "customer ad management" section. Thanks.

Thread Information