Thread: Business Listings, Events and....

Unregistered

Business Listings, Events and....

I may want to add categories like "Job Listings" or a "Lost and Found" section. How best to do it? Load Jobroller onto a subdomain? Preferably I'd like to set these up in Vanatge.
    Help appreciated.

Thiago de Freitas

Previsão de Lançamento (Forecast Release)

Tenho muito interesse em trabalhar com o tema Vantage, pois, de acordo com a apresentação me parece que será muito útil.
    Tem alguma previsão de lançamento? Terá suporte a linguagem em Português - Brasil?

I am very interested in working with the theme Vantage because, according to the presentation seems to be very useful.
    Do you have any release date? Will support the language in Portuguese - Brazil?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Good day, there is no timetable yet on the Vantage theme release and the theme release status can be checked on this page http://www.appthemes.com/releases/.

You may also check this related blog announcement http://www.appthemes.com/blog/vantag...nd-other-news/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Why answer a release date question and ignore a legitimate question?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I may want to add categories like "Job Listings" or a "Lost and Found" section. How best to do it? Load Jobroller onto a subdomain? Preferably I'd like to set these up in Vanatge.
    Help appreciated.
    How did my question get hijacked with a stupid release date question?

Thread Information