Thread: Before I buy

Unregistered

Before I buy

Hi, just a few questions after reading a bad review of this theme.

1 - if I buy, will I have to pay to use the support forums?

2 - Is there any other support if my questions are not answered in the support forums?

3 - I see in the home page of the demo that there is a Sponsored Ads box on the right. I could not find this in the admin demo so can someone point me to where this feature is in admin

Thanks
    1 - Your initial purchase includes a lifetime license to use the theme, and 12 months of theme updates and support. Only after that initial 12 month period has completed would you need to renew your subscription in order to continue using the support forums and receive theme updates. It is $29 for 12 months for a single theme.

2 - All support is carried out within the forums only. We do not officially support customizations or third party plugins.

3 - You haven't mentioned specifically which theme you are referring to, however if you're seeing it in the right hand sidebar then it will be a widget which is configured within the widgets page. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi, it is the classipress theme.

Can you also tell me if admin gets to authorise all new listings before they appear on the site?

Also if a user edits an their listing, can it be set to require admin authorisation before the changes are displayed on the site?

Can I also have different banner ads in different categories in the classifieds sections?

Thanks

Thanks
    You can set ads to require moderation before they are published, however if you have paid ads and the transaction has completed, these will publish automatically. If the ad is already approved it will remain approved upon edit. Default ad placement is not set by category, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to do this. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Oh what a shame, I was almost sold but thanks for your help Pepsi

Thanks
    No problem, this is why it's best to have these things clarified before you purchase :)

Thread Information