Thread: Can I add Additional payment gateway

Nikhil

Can I add Additional payment gateway

Is it possible that I can add additional payment gateway. Paypal support in my country is rather very limited.

Also If I add additional gateway, I hope it won't infringe on your terms and condition

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There are no encrypted codes and the theme is GPL and so you can modify it according to your preference.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Nikhil
    Do you provide any api / hooks for easy implementation of any other gateway ?

Nikhil
    Please let me know, this is important because paypal and other internation payment gateway, don't work well in my country.

Nikhil
    Hi, I'm still waiting for your reply ?

Thanks
    I usually use paypal its more safe for me,Hope they will answer you.http://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Nikhil
    Paypal is might be safer, but its not fully supported in my country, and I have no other option then to go for another payment gateway integration.

Well I was pretty much confirmed about getting the theme, but now they don't even answer pre sales question, I wonder, what will happen afterwards.

Thanks
    Apologies for the delay in response to your thread, this is not our usual indication of response times.

We do provide some information regarding AppThemes hooks in our documentation.

Of note though, we do also offer a Google Checkout plugin for ClassiPress which gives you another payment gateway option if required. This can be downloaded from the WordPress site here: WordPress › ClassiPress Google Checkout Gateway « WordPress Plugins

Thread Information