Thread: Can anyone help me before i purchase

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Can anyone help me before i purchase

I had a look a look at the demo looks great but wanted to ask in the admin page i diden't see any option to manually make advert feature, also option to view customers ad, choosing categores, having the the seach option more then just keywords. How easy is it to customise is it simply css and html.

Also after purchasing is there a support option.

Thanks i look forward from hearing from someone i ope.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Can anyone help me before i purchase

This is strange my question doesen't seem to get answered i posted my question yestoday but i see someone who posted today and they seem to have their question answered. Talk about customer service

Thanks

Sorry for your frustration, sometimes people are only popping into the forums for a short time and will answer the questions which are easiest to answer quickly. I have to admit, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "manually make advert feature"? Are you referring to making a posted ad a featured ad? If so, this is done by making a post "sticky"...so yes, can be done manually. Also, yes you can view customer ads and choose categories manually in the WP Dashboard. Ultimately, ease of customising depends on your skill level. Apologies if this is not what you're asking but this is how I interpret your questions.

Support comes in the form of these forums. The mods here are paying customers just like everyone else, and we do our best to help out, just like others who may jump into a thread to answer a question.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply pepsi

Coul'd you tell me what i see i the demo is this what i will get.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman2009
    Thanks for your reply pepsi

Coul'd you tell me what i see i the demo is this what i will get.

Thanks
    Whats in the demo is what you will get. Though with your content of course.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

How is the installation is this easy like installing any other script. Because i'm used to php script word press new to me.

One more thing is the owner of this script the same owner of xzero script they seem to have same thing in common their no where to be found to answer the question they just want to collect peoples money.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman2009
    How is the installation is this easy like installing any other script. Because i'm used to php script word press new to me.

One more thing is the owner of this script the same owner of xzero script they seem to have same thing in common their no where to be found to answer the question they just want to collect peoples money.
    The theme is very easy to install. Upload to your directory, activate it and go to your settings page and set your settings. The owners are not the same. Your questions seem to be getting answered just fine. Look through the forums here and youll find the answer to that question yourself. We do everything we can to help everyone having issues.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Thanks for answering my question taylerj

One last thing just wanted to know how would i be able to make a custom search function example instead of just searching for keywords how about location, ads with photo, house or flat. Can this be done if yes how

thanks again taylerj

Thanks

The current search function should be able to handle the location.

However, if you add a custom field for house or flat, that will show in searches. There is step by step instructions on the forums on how to add custom fields.
    Always treat everyone with respect and courtesy, but trust no one.

Thread Information