Thread: Can anyone recommend a reputable development company with JobRoller experience

Unregistered

Can anyone recommend a reputable development company with JobRoller experience

I am really struggling to find any reputable companies that have worked with JobRoller and it is putting me off a little. I like the Hotels.com and Jobs in Lincoln examples as shown and it would be so helpful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
    Ryan

Thanks
    Hi Ryan, although AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire whom we recommend based on our vetting process and feedback from members of the community who have also utilized their services. If you like, you can also find feedback for some of these businesses in the WordPress theme services forum, or ask specific questions there about specific partners, some of which are active members of the community. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks

Thank you ,

I have been literally searching for days to try and find a developer that can deliver a website like hoteljobs.com or jobsinlincoln.co.uk without avail. I will be parting with my life savings for my project and there are so many so-called developers out there. I need to really carefully consider who I take on. If you want to point people in my direction please ask them to reply to this thread. Many thanks.

Ryan

Thanks
    Will do, and good luck with finding a suitable developer for your project :)

Thread Information