Thread: Can I create ad agents for ad posting ?

Unregistered

Can I create ad agents for ad posting ?

I would like to know whether I can assign multiple agents for ad posting so they can post ad for my customers, if it is possible, then how email and other stuff is going to work. Also can I know, how many ads are posted by a particular agents so I can pay them some incentives.

kind regards,
    Muneer

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No options on this yet with the current version and it may require some form of customization to implement. In the mean time, you may post a request for this at the ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84267-classipress .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Can I get it free once it is upgraded ?

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    No options on this yet with the current version and it may require some form of customization to implement. In the mean time, you may post a request for this at the ideas exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange .
    Can I get it free once it is upgraded ? One more question I have, when I try the demo site, I can see state first and country comes next. can I re arrange it as you have in the ad details page country and the state.?

Thread Information