Thread: Can I disable user registration in classipress?

Kami8721

Can I disable user registration in classipress?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way and how to disable classipress user registration and if you can remove the link to register and the Wordpress back end for classipress?

Can you still enable fees for ads if you disable classipress registration?

kami8721

Another Question about Classipress

And can you allow the classipress theme to be registration enabled only for paid users? Is this possible and no registration for unpaid one time users? This is what I'm looking for for a classifieds theme. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami8721 View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way and how to disable classipress user registration and if you can remove the link to register and the Wordpress back end for classipress?

Can you still enable fees for ads if you disable classipress registration?
    You can use the native WordPress functionality to disable registration on the site/ClassiPress theme, however by default users are required to register before they can post an ad listing. You can restrict WordPress admin dashboard access via settings in ClassiPress to admins only. It would require additional customization on your part if you were looking to change this functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by kami8721 View Post
    And can you allow the classipress theme to be registration enabled only for paid users? Is this possible and no registration for unpaid one time users? This is what I'm looking for for a classifieds theme. Thanks.
    The theme by default allows you to charge users to post ads, however it is not tied in specifically with the actual registration process in terms of ability to register only if paid. Again, changing this would require customization. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish. Whilst we do not offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Thread Information